THE COMFORT CLUB
When we experience severe weather in the Longview area, you want to have peace of mind that your system works properly. So, it is important to properly maintain the critical components of your complex HVAC system, which can be put to the test during weather extremes. Preventive maintenance helps in reducing your utility bills, regardless of the age of your system, all while helping your unit last longer.
The Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Services
When you choose JD’s Air Conditioning for your HVAC maintenance, our flexible maintenance options help keep your heating and cooling equipment working at peak efficiency during every season. Here are some of the benefits you receive when you choose to work with us:
- Maintenance Membership Plan
- Priority Service
- Flat Rates
- No Overtime Fees
- Evenings & Weekends available by appointment
- We offer preventive care agreements
- Our technicians conduct semiannual tune-ups
- We offer discounts on popular products, parts, and services.
- We always guarantee your 100-percent satisfaction.
No matter what equipment you own, our expert technicians will provide savings and peace of mind by maintaining and prolonging the life of your system.
AIR CONDITIONER AND HEAT PUMP SERVICES
- Checking and correcting the refrigerant charge.
- Checking and changing filters.
- Inspecting and cleaning drain pans.
- Checking evaporator coils.
- Cleaning debris from the condenser.
- Tightening electrical connections.
- Cleaning air handlers.
- Checking air flow settings.
- Clearing drain lines out.
- Testing float and safety switches.
- Checking and confirming amp draw.
- Cleaning condenser coils.
- Checking and addressing voltage issues.
FIXING AND MAINTAINING FURNACES
- Inspecting the heat exchanger.
- Checking flame sensors.
- Testing the b-vents.
- Adjusting burners when necessary.
- Measuring the furnace gas pressure.
- Testing and inspecting the blower assemblies.
- Testing primary circuit boards.
- Checking electrical components and wiring.
- Checking ignition systems.
- Testing the safety controls.
- Testing and inspecting gas valves.
Reasons You Need an HVAC Maintenance Plan…
Your HVAC system is a substantial investment in your home and the center of comfort for you and your entire family, so it only makes sense to protect your investment by investing in regular maintenance. Give us a call at JD’s Air Conditioning today to schedule a seasonal tuneup for your home.